Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tagged...!!!

It’s been ANOTHER rush of few months since I scribbled here last, and after having decided that the general public has had enough of a break, I begin again.

But first, we've got business to take care of - I've been tagged - a fairly neurotic process in which energetic bloggers bung in cute little punctuations from their life, and end by inflicting a link on some other unsuspecting blogger, who in turn has got some punctuating of his own to do.

I am...............I wish I was.. really...the day I can say I am...that's the day I'll stop being.

I read……….. the writing on the wall way too often for my liking. Life seems to be a series of bloody ultimatums and unpleasant displays of cause-and-effect

I could … drink seven pints of beer at one go if I thought anyone cared.

I talk… wayyyy too much for anyone’s good.

I think… that all my perceptions of my self are exaggerated by the order of a zegallion times.

I peak ….. when I am beaten.

I swear… I’ll be suave some day.

I wonder… constantly about what I’ll be decades from now.

I will …… be someone I like someday.

I hate… an act that’s predictable.

I have … friends.

I haven’t …… done right by all of them.

I hope ……… I’ll set that right someday.

I laugh……… incessantly

I wear…… faces…facades…some which I like some which I don’t … all of which I can
avoid but don’t.

I play… not enough sport and too many games.

okay...that's enough....

I am… just another guy brought up in Bahrain and studying in India, trying to make it big and break the shackles of a small-town middle-class mindset.

I believe… that each day should be lived to its fullest and there’s no point in looking back on a day where you could not do that… Carpe Diem, baby!

I read… anything that catches my fancy, though I seem to be outgrowing fiction with every passing book.

I dance… only when I am forced to. And obviously I suck at it.

I sing… when I am happy or alone.

I cry… not that often, but usually for reasons not to be disclosed here.

I love… my bike. There’s nothing quite as refreshing as the breeze in my hair, whatever little is left of it ;). Also love to sleep… can do that anywhere, anytime!

I would give my arm… for hmmmm… nothing! Nothing can be worth more than what I can achieve by working for it. If I can’t motivate myself to work for something, it ain’t worth having.

I wish… I had wings and my legs never get tired. Then I would be able to walk or fly over every imaginable piece of land and water on this planet. There’s so much to discover… still!

I want… to die a contented being, full of joy brought by a life fulfilled.

I should… post to my blog more regularly. And definitely take a shot at one professional sport, at least.

I cannot… stand the sight of an open wound.

I would love to… be back to Nagpur sometime in future and do something for the people, maybe do something TO the people and make them more enterprising.

I will… get rich, or die trying :)

I hope… that someday I will understand myself.

I think… therefore I AM!!! What I am...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

very interesting...gr8 food for thought! congrats..loved reading this 1!

Post a Comment